Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Faces To Reunite With Rod Stewart in 2010?

Rod Stewart has given the strongest indication yet that The Faces are set to reform.

The band who played a Royal Albert Hall show last week, did so without their original frontman Rod Stewart with Bad Company's Paul Rodgers taking on vocal duties.

"[They had] a reunion a without me because I'm promoting this album ['Soulbook']," Stewart told CNN . "Hopefully, I'll get me old job back. It's on the cards. I'll do it eventually." He added.

The band have previously stated they were set to reform but seemingly Stewart's and Wood's involvement with their own careers has stopped it from happening.



TheFaces split up in 1975 after guitarist Ronnie Wood began playing with The Rolling Stones.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...