Monday, December 21, 2009

Ozzy Osbourne Says He Hates Christmas So Much He Would Prefer To Be In Hospital

Ozzy Osbourne has said he hates Christmas so much he would prefer to be in hospital.

The 61-year-old music legend said he finds the festive season dull and looks back with fond memories to 2003 when he spent the period unconscious following an accident.

He also had a Christmas number one that year after a duet with daughter Kelly, Changes, topped the charts.

He said: 'I had a Christmas number one. The only thing is that I was in hospital. When I did that thing with Kelly, I then nearly killed myself in a quad-bike accident.

'I was in a coma for a while so I missed Christmas, thank God. If I want to miss Christmas, I'll get on my quad bike and break my neck again.'

1 comment:

james said...

once again, Ozzy proves he is the coolest dude in the world!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...