Friday, October 17, 2008

The Most Bluesworthy Yardbirds Story To Get DVD Release




MVD Entertainment Group have announced the release of The Story Of Yardbirds DVD which will hit stores on November 11th.

The documentary covers 1963 until 1968 with a combination of original songs, archival concert footage, interviews and behind the scenes looks at this influential but short lived British band, noted for starting the careers of three of rock's most famous guitarists: Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck and Jimmy Page.

Track Listing/Features:

* Louise
* I Wish You Would
* I'm A Man
* Heart Full of Soul
* Still I'm Sad
* Train Kept A Rollin'
* Over Under Sideways Down
* Shapes of Things
* Happening Ten Years Ago
* For Your Love
* My Girl Sloopy
* Stroll On
* I'm Confused (Dazed and Confused)

Bonus Materials:

* The Yardbirds with Jimmy Page live in Germany 1967.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...