Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Eric Clapton, Robert Randolph, Derek Trucks To Appear On New Buddy Guy Album




According to Billboard, Guitar legend and Rock And Roll Hall Of Famer Buddy Guy has Eric Clapton, Robert Randolph, Susan Tedeschi and Derek Trucks in his corner on "Skin Deep," his next Silvertone/Zomba album. Due July 22, the set is led by the title track, which features Trucks. Clapton appears on "Every Time I Sing the Blues," while Randolph guests on "Out in the Woods" and "That's My Home." The new album is the follow-up to 2006's "Can't Quit the Blues," which reached No. 2 on Billboard's Top Blues Album chart.

Already a Rock and Roll of Fame inductee, Guy will on July 20 receive the Great Performer of Illinois Award during a ceremony at Chicago's Millennium Park. The artist will be on tour in North America beginning July 23 in Silverton, Ore., with support from George Thorogood & the Destroyers.

2 comments:

Paul Rhodes said...

good on you for mentioning buddy guy, before long all these heroes will be gone and we'll be left thinking that eric and jimi started it all; saw him in sydney two years ago, the best show i have ever seen, no exageration;

paul

rockrevivaltripleh.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

On Thursday night I caught up with the “Eric Clapton Tour 2008” For all the concerts I’ve attended in my life, it was the first time I took in an Eric Clapton show. And it was so great for two reasons, I attended his concert for the first time and I got cheap Tickets ; the night was wonderful and special for me.
For every Eric Clapton fan, or someone who has a great appreciation for truly excellent music, I urge you to see him live, and don’t worry about tickets, I used to compare them for FREE at Ticketsreview.com and get the cheapest ones. So don’t miss to attend his next concert. Here is the link:
http://www.ticketsreview.com/concerts/eric_clapton_tickets/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...